Junior IT Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Solving troubleshooting systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a systems.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on tasks until their completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with all company employees and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Collaborating with Senior IT Officer on other related tasks as may be delegated.
- Computer science, computer software development, Internet engineering or any other relevant qualification in information technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in IT related role.
- The ability to think logically.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English Language.
What we offer:
- A relaxed working environment.
- An awesome team of fun, creative and highly competent people from all over the world!
- Fruit and snacks available every day. A glorious breakfast once a week.
- Gym membership and other perks.
- Team outing and company events.
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/ru/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."