Level: Associate Level
The Finance Officer will be responsible for the daily accounting / bookkeeping function of the company. He will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager of the Company / Group.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate execution of month-end procedures and reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of petty cash and bank accounts.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of invoices to payments (Includes communication with suppliers, banks and other parties).
- Responsible for calculation, preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Responsible for calculation, preparation and submission of gaming taxes.
- Handling and maintaining the inter-company statements (including loan).
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Reconciliation with multiple payment service providers.
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department.
Desirable skills and experience:
- A fully qualified Accountant or in the final stages of achieving qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in accounting environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office (advanced level in Excel would be considered an asset).
- Previous experience and understanding of gaming industry (including taxes) would be an asset.
What we offer:
- A relaxed work environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Gym membership, medical care / insurance and other perks.
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/ru/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."