DATA AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
EnergyCasino is currently looking for an experienced Data and Business Intelligence Manager to join our team and make waves in the industry.
What's in it for you?
You will be responsible for running the data team, monitoring of key business risks and realizing the data needs for the business. You shall be part of the development and design of the departmental vision, assessing capabilities and infrastructure, as well as building the business’s data science talent needs that will jointly move the business’s agenda forward.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with Senior Executive Leaders across all functions to drive positive business outcomes.
- Responsible for the Business Intelligence and Analytic strategy, including vision and roadmap for capabilities and technologies.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Working across different departments (Product, CRM, Finance, SEO, Marketing) to determine best metrics, reports, dashboards and analysis needed to drive the business and working with the appropriate teams to implement them.
- Creating and delivering presentations that touch on all parts of the organization.
- Providing leadership to a team of talented data analysts.
- Other additional duties as required.
Preferred Qualifications for the role:
- A Master’s Degree, or equivalent degree, in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics is preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years hands on experience in a similar role.
- Experience in data models, reporting packages and SQL.
- Mathemetically minded, and comfortable with statistics, probability and logical problems.
- Deep understanding of the best practice for data analysis and visualization platforms.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem solving.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently and quickly to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in an efficient way.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance.
- International work environment.
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events.
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/ru/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."