EnergyCasino is currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team and make waves in the industry.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining and improving current reporting structure.
- Creating new reports either ad hoc or on a regular basis.
- Updating existing macro enabled files as well as creating new ones according to business requirements.
- Supporting data analysis and reporting of promotions.
- Assisting with scheduling, forecasting and workforce management through data analysis.
- Data warehouse maintenance and administration.
- Power BI systems maintenance and administration.
- Executing any additional work that may be handed by Management reasonably within the overall function of the job.
Preferred Qualifications for the role:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyse large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analystical mind and inclination for problem solving.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently and quickly to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in an efficient way.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration.
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance.
- International work environment.
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events.
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/ru/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."